Last Update: April 05, 2016
- The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs offers a range of programs, including youth-focused programs to empower the next generation and establish long-lasting ties between the United States and other countries. Exchange programs focus primarily on secondary schools and colleges to promote mutual understanding, leadership development, educational transformation and democratic ideals. The Bureau also offers programs for undergraduates and graduates, as well as professional development opportunities. The links below provide more information on these exchange programs.
Youth Programs (PDF 1307kb)
Undergraduate Programs (PDF 641kb)
- Coca-Cola Scholarship Program 2016 (PDF 275kb)
Deadline Extended: Now accepting applications until March 20, 2016
Graduate and Professional Development Programs
Graduate and Professional Exchange Programs (PDF 1429kb)
- Teaching Excellence And Achievement (Tea) Program (PDF 331kb)
- Institutional Support and Reference Form (PDF 90kb)
- Application for International Teachers (PDF 716kb)
Deadline is April 1, 2016
- Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program 2016 (PDF 151kb)
- Instructions for Completing the Application (PDF 267kb)
- Letter of Reference (PDF 130kb)
Deadline is June 1, 2016
- Leaders for Democracy Fellowship 2016 (English Program) (PDF 331kb)
- - Professional Reference Form (PDF 131kb)
Deadline is April 21, 2016
- Leaders for Democracy Fellowship 2016 (Arabic Program) (PDF 431kb)
- (PDF 331kb)
Deadline is March 21, 2016
Arts and Music Programs
- No Openings
- Atlas CorP Apply Now!
Important note: To avoid email overloads and technical difficulties, we encourage you to send in your application as early as possible in advance of the deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Essay Writing Tips (PDF 352kb)
The U.S. Embassy is proud to offer advising services to Algerian students to help them understand how they can apply to universities and colleges in the United States. One on one appointments are available in our IRC from 13:00 – 14:00 on Monday and Wednesday. Please follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AlgiersEducationUSA for information on when advising presentations will be held. If you have questions, please send an email to EducationUSA-Algiers@state.gov for more information.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.