Last Update: January 20, 2015
- The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs offers a range of programs, including youth-focused programs to empower the next generation and establish long-lasting ties between the United States and other countries. Exchange programs focus primarily on secondary schools and colleges to promote mutual understanding, leadership development, educational transformation and democratic ideals. The Bureau also offers programs for undergraduates and graduates, as well as professional development opportunities. The links below provide more information on these exchange programs.
Youth Programs ( PDF 1307kb)
- Between the Lines (PDF 146kb)
- Studen Application Form (PDF 137kb)
- Chaperone Application Form (PDF 156kb)
Deadline February 15, 2015
- TechGirls Program (PDF 215kb)
- Application Form (PDF 145kb)
Deadline February 1, 2015
Undergraduate Programs (PDF 641kb)
Graduate and Professional Development Programs
Graduate and Professional Exchange Programs (PDF 1429kb)
Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program 2015-2016 (PDF 133kb)
- Instructions for Completing the Application (PDF 268kb)
- Letter of Reference (Doc 68kb)
Deadline is June 4, 2015
- Leader for Democracy Fellowship English program 2015
- Leader for Democracy Fellowship Arabic program 2015
- Leaders for Democracy Fellowship Program
- Civic Education Leadership Fellowship (CELF)
- TechWomen Exchange Program 2015 (PDF 250kb)
- Deadline February 10, 2015
Important note: To avoid email overloads and technical difficulties, we encourage you to send in your application as early as possible in advance of the deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Essay Writing Tips (PDF 352kb)
The U.S. Embassy is proud to offer advising services to Algerian students to help them understand how they can apply to universities and colleges in the United States. If you are interested in attending an information session or scheduling an advising session, please send an email to EducationUSA-Algiers@state.gov for more information.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.