Last Update: August 18, 2015
- The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs offers a range of programs, including youth-focused programs to empower the next generation and establish long-lasting ties between the United States and other countries. Exchange programs focus primarily on secondary schools and colleges to promote mutual understanding, leadership development, educational transformation and democratic ideals. The Bureau also offers programs for undergraduates and graduates, as well as professional development opportunities. The links below provide more information on these exchange programs.
Youth Programs ( PDF 1307kb)
- No Openings
Undergraduate Programs (PDF 641kb)
- No Openings
Graduate and Professional Development Programs
Graduate and Professional Exchange Programs (PDF 1429kb)
- Humphrey Fellowship Program 2016-2017 (PDF 96kb)
- Fields of Study Descriptions (PDF 60kb)
- Recommendation Form (PDF 165kb)
Deadline is September 06, 2015
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant 2016 (PDF 75kb)
- Instructions for Completing the Application (PDF 40kb)
- Personal Information for Electronc Application (PDF 24kb)
Deadline is September 13, 2015
- Leader for Democracy Fellowship English program 2015
- Leader for Democracy Fellowship Arabic program 2015
- Leaders for Democracy Fellowship Program
- Civic Education Leadership Fellowship (CELF)
- Atlas CorP Apply Now!
Important note: To avoid email overloads and technical difficulties, we encourage you to send in your application as early as possible in advance of the deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Essay Writing Tips (PDF 352kb)
The U.S. Embassy is proud to offer advising services to Algerian students to help them understand how they can apply to universities and colleges in the United States. One on one appointments are available in our IRC from 13:00 – 14:00 on Monday and Wednesday. Please follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AlgiersEducationUSA for information on when advising presentations will be held. If you have questions, please send an email to EducationUSA-Algiers@state.gov for more information.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.