Last Update: May 11, 2015
- The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs offers a range of programs, including youth-focused programs to empower the next generation and establish long-lasting ties between the United States and other countries. Exchange programs focus primarily on secondary schools and colleges to promote mutual understanding, leadership development, educational transformation and democratic ideals. The Bureau also offers programs for undergraduates and graduates, as well as professional development opportunities. The links below provide more information on these exchange programs.
Youth Programs ( PDF 1307kb)
- Youth Leadership Program Algeria 2015 (PDF 641kb)
- Adult Mentor Application Form (PDF 292kb)
- Student Application Form (PDF 226kb)
Deadline is June 02, 2015
Undergraduate Programs (PDF 641kb)
- No Openings
Graduate and Professional Development Programs
Graduate and Professional Exchange Programs (PDF 1429kb)
Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program 2015-2016 (PDF 133kb)
- Instructions for Completing the Application (PDF 268kb)
- Letter of Reference (Doc 68kb)
Deadline is June 4, 2015
- Leader for Democracy Fellowship English program 2015
- Leader for Democracy Fellowship Arabic program 2015
- Leaders for Democracy Fellowship Program
- Civic Education Leadership Fellowship (CELF)
- Atlas CorP Apply Now!
- Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program 2015 (PDF 343kb)
- Application Form (PDF 729kb)
- Support and Reference Form (PDF 173kb)
Deadline is April 15, 2015
Important note: To avoid email overloads and technical difficulties, we encourage you to send in your application as early as possible in advance of the deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Essay Writing Tips (PDF 352kb)
The U.S. Embassy is proud to offer advising services to Algerian students to help them understand how they can apply to universities and colleges in the United States. If you are interested in attending an information session or scheduling an advising session, please send an email to EducationUSA-Algiers@state.gov for more information.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.